* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Monday, January 4, 2010

I Believe

The doctor told me 2 months ago then that my brother has only 1 week to live... it has been 2 months now.

Last week, he told me again that my brother may only have a few weeks more...

Like what the song goes:

I believe
In the power of Your Name
I believe
In the promise of faith
I believe
In the love of a God
Jesus my Savior
I believe
I believe

Speak into this mountain
To move into the ocean
With Your authority
Given to Me
No matter what happened
Here I am standing
On the hope of Your Word
Promised to me

I will stand because of His promises to me. I will believe because His love never fails me.

No comments: