* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Infamous RIS LOW

Another new entertainment of the infamous Ris Low - Video of Safe Sex with Ris Low! She's trying very hard to stay in the limelight, so here I am doing her a great favor ;) Anyway, she's now the spokeperson for Espire condoms, so that probably explains the video.


Frankly I don't really like her even though I don't know her personally, haha! But I'm pretty impressed by how she turned things around. From a mountain of rotten news to earning advertisment endorsement fees, she just somehow turned things to her side. At least she's doing some good deed by advertising about safe sex.

PCK also pulled a great one on her! Hilarious! Gotta watch him imitate her!

No comments: