* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Friday, September 17, 2010

Whom Jesus Loves

James, being in Brunei for the past one month & for the next coming month, may not be with me now, but nevertheless, I know that my Jesus is with me.

When I feel so exhausted, sick, & uncomfortable, He is with me.

When I feel so lonely & restless, He is with me.

When I just want to talk to somebody & there's no one, He is with me.

When I get emotional because of my pregnancy hormones, He is with me.

When I feel so helpless taking care of Charis alone, He is with me.

Jesus loves me, calls me His own.
Jesus loves me, He makes me whole.
Jesus loves me, heart overflows.
It is well, it is well with my soul.

No comments: