* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Charis' First School Excursion

We are going to the zoo, zoo, zoo!

For the very first time, I'm accompanying Charis to her school's excursion to the zoo! Woohoo!

We set off from the school by the school bus & Charis was so excited because this is her first time on a school bus! & well, it was mine first in probably the last twenty years too :p

Honestly, it was more tiring following the school than to go on our own. It was a lot of waiting, waiting & waiting (ok, u got what I mean). Every 10-20 mins of walking, we would wait for the group to gather, do a headcount, drink water, rest our tired feet, visit washrooms, etc. The waiting makes me more tired than the actual walking actually. & half the time, Charis wants to be carried! OMG!

I'm glad she enjoyed herself though & also gotten to know some of her friends through this trip.

No comments: