* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chris & Allyson's ROM

Chris & Allyson walked down the aisle for ROM on 30 September 2008! Allyson is the latest new addition to our big family. She came all the way from Shanghai to work in CHC (JAMs Department) just a few months back, and was already with Chris (Singaporean) even before she came to Singapore. She's a very quiet person, plus we seldom have the chance to interact or get to know each other better, so actually, we don't know each other that well yet. But I really do love her! She's a great person -- gentle, patient, helpful, simple, cheerful, etc. She simply has all the lovely attributes, & even my student's parents love her when she visited them. Her character really shines for Christ :)


Look at the way Allyson is looking into Chris -- so sweet!


It's Jinzhi's hands & hp getting in the way when I tried to take a pic of their special moments... :'(

However, I was so shocked to hear that Chris will be leaving for Europe to further his study for one year, & he's leaving the next day after his ROM! Allyson must have felt lonely, especially she has no other kins here. But I believe we will take good care of her, and I hope this will create the opportunities for us to get to know each other better.

No comments: