* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Friday, July 24, 2009

Chest pains

I'd been having chest pains recently. It was so bad that 2 nights ago, I only managed to sleep around 6am. The pain was so intense that I couldn't sleep no matter how many positions I tried to be comfortable in. In the day, the pain got better somehow, but the pain will intensify in the night again. Yesterday night was not so bad as I managed to sleep around 1am. It is times like this I wished little Gina would arrive faster... but then... means my freedom ending soon... dilemma... Haha!

Counting down the number of days James will be back from Malaysia... hopefully his job goes smoothly and he'll be able to come back by mid next week. Praying...

No comments: