* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crocodile Farm (Upper Serangoon)

This crocodile farm is located at Upper Serangoon Road. The crocodiles were huge to my surprise, but disappointedly, there were not more than 20 of them. What can I expect in such a small location though? One plus factor is you can get real "close" (but safe) with them. I enjoyed the "feeding" time the most because some of them can get real violent when it comes to feeding. But for the rest of the time, they behaved just like statues, unmoving in their still position, & who can blame me for feeling bored.

In my opinion, this trip is only worth making if you are staying nearby & you have little children to bring along (they do enjoy themselves!). Because after 15 mins, I can't wait to get out of the place. Just imagine the travelling time spent just to get there for that 15 mins (btw, it ain't that conveniently located)...

No comments: