* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Final Straw

I'm bringing my maid back to the maid agency after 2 months with her. My family had finally called it quits after going through her emotional roller-coaster mood swings. So now, back to taking care of my brother in the day until my new maid arrives...

She was performing very well for the 1st month, & then her unstable emotional & phychological side started to surface...

We were chit-chatting casually in early March when she told us her brother was drowned 10 years ago in a river because their uncle put a spell on him. Then last year, her ex-boyfriend cast a spell on her. So to avoid that, she came to Singapore to work.

2 weeks ago, she told my sister she left her previous employer because she saw a big black bird with a lame leg in the front pouch of the house. She fell very sick after that. Then last week, she told my brother she dreamt of a chinese man appearing in our house. She then asked my brother if that chinese man she dreamt of was our deceased dad. She spooks me more than her ghost stories or dreams!

My sister thinks she's full of imagination. I think she's emotionally unstable & probably has some phychological issues. We better change her before she does anything funny to any one of us with her "creative" imaginations.

No comments: