* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Friday, July 16, 2010

Dream List

Dream list:

1. Watch Eclipse.
Ok, the movie's probably going to end its debut soon.

2. Buy the movie cover book of Eclipse.
I have been collecting the past movie cover book of the Twilight series, but I haven't managed to buy the one on Eclipse yet. So far, those I saw in major bookstores are the original book cover version - not what I'm collecting. If I still don't manage to get it soon, they will run out of publication once the movie stops its debut.

3. To present my 3rd wedding anniversary gift to James - scuba diving trip at Rendang.
It is almost past one month due, but he hasn't had time to claim his gift yet.

4. Catch up with Vanessa & celebrate a very beLATEd birthday with her.
Still trying to squeeze time.

5. One full day just rotting without work & Charis.
Possible but very hard.

We always starts with wants. But with time...

Wants becomes hopes...
(That's why we say fat hopes.)

Hopes become wishes...
(Wishes are so rare & precious that they will probably only come true during your birthday.)

Wishes become dreams...
(They become almost extinct that you can only dream on.)

No comments: