* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A New Beginning!

I am so looking forward to my birthday! Maybe it marks a new beginning? I can't wait for year 2010 to arrive too! A new year brings hope to me :)

This year had been a most difficult year. So many unhappy things had happened at work, family, marriage, etc. Many times I broke down in the shower or wake up crying in the nights. Sometimes the pressures are so overwhelming I feel I am buried under.

I can't wait for year 2009 to be over for a fresh new year to start with. But of course, I know the way I enter year 2010 is determined by the way I end year 2009. So I am gonna stay positive no matter what.

I have become more mature. My faith in God had been tested and stretched. I have learn to invest more in friendship and not to take my spouse for granted. Crisis had bond my family even closer, and I have learn to be a pillar of strength and support for them. Crisis had made me a better person.

Yet I look forward to year 2010 because I know I serve a great God! I believe in His promises. He has given me a hope and a great future. He is the beacon of light in the midst of darkness.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you," says the LORD, "thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

In all these, most importantly, I pray I will have a heart like King David's - to know God.

Jeremiah 24:6-7
For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up. Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.

No comments: