* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Monday, December 7, 2009

Felt So Loved :)

My cell group gave me a surprise birthday dinner on 30th Nov 09. James brought me to Swensons for dinner, & lo & behold, some of my cell group members were there to give me a memorable night! :)

I had a double portion of "ice-cream cake"!


Cell group bought a Mphosis bag for my birthday gift. It comes in handy as my new diaper bag :) Of course, James has to try it on as he has to carry for me often ;) Looks more matching on him than my current diaper bag which looks like from Agnis B, but is actually from Mount Alvernia Hospital ;)









They also blessed me with a big ang bao for my brother's medical bills. & I was really touched at the generous amount that all of them gave, for they are so generous! Karen Ten said to me, "That's what friends are for." Indeed, they are friends in need.

No comments: