* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The days when James are not around...

James is now in Brunei and I missed him dearly!!!
James has not been travelling for about half a year as we were renovating our house, because I wanted him to be around. Now, the house is all done up, he's "flying" offshore again. I must say after that half a year of being always together everyday, it really took me some adjustments to get used to me being alone in our new house. For once, our house has never seems so big...
I slept at my mom's place yesterday cause I didn't feel like going back to an empty house after my appointment. I know my family will always keep my bed ready for me, and my mom still changes my bedsheets for me regularly. I feel so touched! I had a great time chatting with my siblings back at my mom's place. I missed sitting around in the living room and watching tv together with them. And as we watched the drama serial, we will have fun either criticizing or complimenting the actors.

My mom was very worried about me being alone in my new house when I told her I'll be going back there to stay from today onwards. After all, it's my own place, and I'm worried about it being burglared if no one is at home for some time. I guessed that's how my neighbour's house was burglared. James' mom was also worried, and she didn't want me to stay alone there too.
But one good news is that Albert, our new and 1st house-mate, will be staying with us on friday onwards. Quite excited about his company cause he's a good friend to both James and me. We had never rented out my house before, nor has our parents, so it'll be something new. I wonder if we will adapt to it though, having someone else besides our immediate family members under one roof. After all, everyone has different personalities and habits. Hmm...

No comments: