* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Osaka, here I come!

I'm at the airport waiting for the airplane to depart to Osaka (Japan). I'm getting more excited by the minute, especially after I just found out that I'll be having a whole room to myself!! Imagine having your own single supplement room in a 6 stars hotel in Japan! It must have been my prayers answered :) God is good! Not mentioning that this is an all-expenses paid trip to Osaka :D God is more than good; He's awesome! :D I pray that I won't be flying without James the next time though. It would be perfect if he's with me in this trip, but I know God will have something better in store for us ;)

Albert came to stay in my house officially today. His first day of staying in our house & both his landlords are already not at home. I hope he can adapt well without us. The 1st day he shifted his stuffs in his room, I thought my house was burglared! It was a real mess. But guessed he hasn't moved in yet, so he just kinda leave his stuffs all over the floor in his room. When I saw him tidying up his room just now, it makes me felt so much better already.
Stay tune to my Osaka holiday updates!

No comments: