* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Friday, September 5, 2008

A day in historical Kyoto - 2nd day in Japan

On the 2nd day, I went to Kyoto visiting temples and the Japan "universal studios". The famous Golden Pavilion temple was magnificent. The whole pavilion temple was covered in gold platting, so when the sun shines on it, it radiates its glory.


After lunch, I went to the Japan "universal studios". Today, it no longer operates as an studio, but a museum instead. I had lots of fun posing inside with the props.

























Next was Kiyomizu temple. It's a very large area with bright vibrant colours. I even drank the spring water as legend has it that by drinking the spring water will increases your wisdom ;)







Took some pictures with some "geisha" too. Kyoto is known for it's rich historical culture since it was Japan's ancient capital. So it was no wonder some Japanese would be game enough to dress up as "geisha" and walk about the city for one day. I took the opportunity to take some pictures with them, and mind you, some of them are really pretty.

No comments: