* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gavin & Vanessa's Big Day!!!

Its was Gavin & Vanessa's BIG DAY last sat, and no words can express my joy for them. Ian & me have been there since the beginning of their relationship, & I know they have come so far together to finally tie their knots & begin this new chapter of their lives. Although they have faced many difficulties during their courtship & will continue to face them even after their marriage just like any couple, but I believe that with God being in the centre of their marriage, they will be able to work things out. They are both the apples of God's eyes, and the wedding day only marks a new adventure filled with so much blessings in their family & career.

On their wedding day, it was like a mini E135 gathering. Ian, Chengjun, Cherry, Jessel, Alvin, Jason, etc. were all there helping out in their wedding. I really missed the fellowship with them, & they always never fails to make me feels so comfortable being myself. Life is never boring with them around. I do missed Jessel gossipping & making fun of others with his crappy jokes, Ian & Chengjun as my dear brothers, Cherry as a sister I can confide in, Vanessa as my dearest sis-in-Christ, & Gavin for all his crap too. How I missed them!

No comments: