* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Friday, September 5, 2008

My 3rd day in Japan - shopping & gala dinner

It's the 3rd day already, & I had some hours of free time before I prepare to go for the gala dinner. I decided to do some shopping at Tenjibashi street, 15mins walk from my hotel. The whole shopping street stretches 26km in length! So I guessed I have actually walked more than half a marathon by the end of my shopping trip. However, the stuffs they sell at Tenjibashi is so different from the ones at Shinsaibashi. Tenjibashi is more of a local shopping street, while Shinsaibashi is a trendy shopping street. So I didn't buy much at Tenjibashi except for my facial and cosmetic stuffs. Japanese brands like Kose, Kanebo, Shiseido, etc. are about 30% cheaper in Japan. By the end of my shopping trip, I think I'd already spend at least S$500 on facial and cosmetic stuffs.












The gala dinner wasn’t as fun as I thought, and the food wasn’t that fantastic either. But at least I have attended a convention dinner :)

No comments: