* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm going to Siem Reap!

Today the staff of Raffles City Shopping Centre called me to inform me that I am a proud winner of their lucky draw & I won a trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia! It's a pair of SilkAir tickets plus a 3D2N stay in one of the top spa resorts! I can finally now visit Angkor Wat,

An image of the hotel room that I'll be staying in. Looks very cosy :)

The hotel lobby. Looks very grand.


I can finally visit Angkor Wat, the central feature of the UNESCO World Heritage Site containing the magnificent remains of the Khmer civilization.

Raffles City Shopping Mall is holding 3 fortnightly draws. Simply spend $50 to participate in the draws. The first draw was to Manado, Indonesia. I am the proud winner of the 2nd draw! :D The last draw was to Cebu, Philippines, although I wouldn't mind Cebu too :)

I believe it's all God-coincidence! :) Both of us just gave in the special offering in Rev. John Avanzini's meeting 2 weeks ago, & then we participated in the lucky draw last week. It is the first time I participated in a lucky draw held by a shopping centre. I always felt that it's impossible to be a winner among thousands of entrees, so I couldn't be bothered to join them in the past. But for some weird reason, I had this very strong feeling to enter the lucky draw this time, & we even spend at least 15 mins hunting around the shopping centre (we even went up & down the levels) looking for the customer service just to fill in the lucky draw forms. Usually, James would be grumbling that it's a waste of time & we'll end up not doing it. But somehow, amazingly, he never complained this time & even played along. It must be God's prompting.

& guess what, I was just telling James last week that how nice it would be to go for a short vacation to take a break from all the stress, but we couldn't because of the current financial situation with my brother's condition. God must have known the desire of my heart. Now James & me are just debating whether it's his offering or mine that brought the blessings! Haha!

No comments: