* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bored...

My appointment tonight is postponed, so it is the first time in the past 2 weeks that I'm at home in the evening resting. I have been going for a lot of appointments for the past 2 weeks that I hardly had time to rest & relax at home. I guessed I must have been so used to the hectic schedule that I felt so bored with nothing to do but just sitting down in the living room sofa & watching television alone. How I wish James is back in Singapore now...
I have closed 10 regular life cases, 1 healthshield, & 2 accident & health policies for this month. This is the first time in my four years of career that I have closed so much regular life cases in a month! Breakthrough! :) Never thought I could do it in my pregnancy state! :D I'm working so hard this month because AIA is withdrawing Achiever by end of this month, & I always like this plan the most. It is the best plan AIA have in my opinion, hence I am trying to get as many of my clients to buy the plan before the opportunity run out. & the results had been very fruitful so far. I wish AIA didn't give us just a month notice though, so I could get more of clients to benefit from this plan before AIA withdraws it. Anyway, I believe I have done my best for my clients & myself, so I'm very pleased with myself already :)

No comments: