* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I miss James!

After touching down on Thursday night from Saudi Arabia, James is away early this morning to Malaysia for probably another 2 weeks. Thus the last 2 days were especially precious to me. I find it harder & harder to cope with him flying so frequently as my stomach gets bigger. Not sure if its cause I'm more emotional now due to my pregnancy, or cause he seems to travel even more often the past 2 months & is spending shorter duration in Singapore in between each trip.

I dread nightfall when he's not around. It's during the night when I'm feeling the most uncomfortable with frequent heartburn, stomach discomforts, etc. & these conditions make sleep difficult. I feel better with him sleeping besides me, as it gives me a feeling that I'm not alone. When he's not around, I can't "complain" to him to find "comfort" in.

I also dread sleeping early as I would wake up in the middle of the night with insomnia. With him sleeping besides me, I don't mind it so much. But when I'm sleeping alone & wake up in the middle of the night for hours, I really dread it. So when he's not around, I'll try to sleep late so that I'll be so tired, I'm not likely to wake up in the middle of the night. But it also means now I have to find something to occupy myself in the night since I'm sleeping late, & it can really get boring at times just waiting to pass time so that I can sleep late. Haiz...

No comments: