* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swelling face, feets & hands

My face, hands & feet have started to swell since some weeks ago. I can't even wear my wedding ring anymore :( & today, I'd probably walked too much carrying my laptop that veins have even popped out from my feet & hands already.

Last week, 7 of my clients postpone their appointments to this week for various reasons, so I'll be having about 2-3 appointments daily for this week. Some of these appointments are even back-to-back, so I hope I won't be burned out by end of this week. Today is just the beginning, but I'm already feeling the strain. Backache, leg ache, tired, etc... I really need God's strength. I'm happy though, cause more appointments means more cases I can close, which means more $$$. Yay! :D

No comments: