* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Friday, June 12, 2009

Shopping for baby clothes

I was at the Motherhood expo fair, & I saw some really pretty baby clothes, so I can't resist buying them :) Some of them are too big for newborns, but they looked so cute, I just buy them anyway. I bought most in pink colour cause it's one of my favourite colours! James was commenting that I buy so many in pink colour & what if our baby turns out to be a boy...? There's never 100% with the test results after all... Hmm... But I still gonna buy them in pink colour! Hee ;)


This set is for her to wear home from the hospital after delivery :)

I think she can wear these when she's about 3 months.

For this set I didn't realise it was so big till after I reached home & looked at it again... Hmm... My sisters said I shouldn't have bought them cause clothes will turn yellowish if they are not worn...

I bought a lot of Avent stuffs too, majority for feeding like milk bottles, etc. Baby stuffs are so expensive!

No comments: