* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

God is good!

Some wonderful things that has happened to me over the past one week because God hears my prayers & thoughts :D

1. I closed 4 regular life cases within 3 days last week! 2 weeks ago as I gave my offering, I asked God for my harvest as I have been giving faithfully. God is faithful to bring me my rewards! :D
2. Last night I was hoping for some company, & not just one friend turned up, but 3 of my good friends. Ian picked me from my house together with Gavin & Vanessa for supper at Jalan Kayu. He knows my thoughts! :D

3. I missed James so much, & this morning, he called me to say he may be back by friday if his job goes smoothly instead of being away for 2 weeks. God knows my heart's desires! :D

I love Him!!! Haha!

No comments: