* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Missed JAMs

Yesterday James & me went out again to Compass Point shopping centre. It's the 3rd time I went out in the midst of our confinement. My sister asked me if it's alright to go out while I'm on confinement; I sheepishly replied, "why not?" Hee. It was good to go out for me. At least, I can have a breather from the stress at home. Also, James & me can finally spend some time alone. He even kept tempting me by asking me if I want to eat Mac french fries & ice cream... I still have some discipline to reject though... Never mind, another one week more :)

I saw some very cute jelly, and wanted to buy for my N11 students from JAMs. James put it back & told me to buy them only when I'm about to return to serve, so that the jelly will be fresh. I felt sad for a moment. Didn't realised I missed my students until then... I'd been asking Rebecca about them all this while, & every time she'll tell me that the students kept asking about me & when I'll return. So touched! I'm coming back soon! Wait for me!

1 comment:

sansaytional! said...

It's so wonderful to hear that CGCs like you miss your JAMs students. Sometimes its so much of a sacrifice that I wonder if its more a burden to some workers. But beyond the difficulty, I am glad that words like'Wait for me!' can still be uttered with glee!
Definitely waiting for you sia!!! hahaha! Santhi