* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

When Charis cry, I wanna cry too :'(

Auntie Jiaoyi (confinement lady) left yesterday morning & I wonder if that's the reason that Charis had been very difficult yesterday. She was very whinny in the morning & kept wanting me to carry her. Then she cried non-stop for 3 hours in the night. No matter how I tried to comfort or reassure her, she just can't stop crying. I felt so stressed & helpless when she's behaving like this that I almost cried along with her. The worst is I had a very severe headache too, & I still have to wake up despite the headache to feed her in the night. Parenting can be so hard... but it's a process that I must go through, so I will grit my teeth hard & be positive about it! :)
Auntie Jiaoyi with Charis
Today is the first day I'm home alone with her. I think bathing her is the biggest hurdle that I'd crossed. She cried on Sunday when I tried to bathe her for the 1st time as she was so scared, & it didn't help that I was nervous too. She didn't cry when I bathe her yesterday & this morning to my relief, so I gotta keep it up! She also didn't demand me carrying her a lot this morning :) I hope she'll keep up her good mood :) I'm going for an appointment tonight, & I'm quite confident James can handle her pretty well. I think she'll be sleeping by the time I come home :'( Do you think she can sense my absence & will miss me too?

No comments: