* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Children's Fun!

My agency sponsored some orphans from the Home on 27 Nov to watch the movie, Madagascar, & I brought along my favourite nephew, Zander! He's so well-behaved but extremely shy that day... Hmm... So unlike his usual bubbly self... Maybe he felt intimidated by the crowd & with so many Ah Yees crowding around him?


Then on 29 Nov, it was Rene's baby - Gillian's one month old baby shower! I carried Baby Gillian for about 15 minutes. Feels nice to have a baby in my arms :D Jean brought along her daughter, Raelyn, too, & I managed to take a quick shot of her crying for mummy to carry her. She's so adorable!


No comments: