* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jakarta - Year End Planning

We always have our year-end agency planning at some other countries at this time of the year & my boss chose the destination to be at... Jakarta! What a surprise, discounting the pleasant though...


My buddy in the agency - Siqin - sitting just right next to me.

We stayed at Grand Hyatt Hotel, & although we stayed in a clubroom, it didn't seem as posh as I had expected, except that the rooms are larger than most hotel rooms. The breakfast was a great disappointment too. Neverthless, it's really the company that counts for this trip. We were all "entrapped" inside the hotel since venturing out of the hotel building doesn't seems to be that safe, hence it was really a good opportunity of bond building between my colleagues and me.

We had a great time playing team games in the morning under the hot sun, & I was surprised at how all of us - in our twenties & thirties - can still be so spontaneous & even crazy! We even threw water bombs at each other! & I was so surprised I still enjoy this game just as much as when I was much younger.

Red hot ladies!

At night, it was theme party dinner! The highlight of the trip :) We were to dressed up in the theme of Wild Wild West, so I decided to wear as a saloon girl just for the fun of it. Everyone was so spontaneous & not forgetting, the ladies were all so pretty! (Whistle~) & they celebrated my birthday during the dinner - so sweet of them!
All the pretty babes as Saloon Girls & Cowgirls!

Angel helping me with my hair.
The best costume goes to Jacklyn!

No comments: