* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Monday, December 22, 2008

I'd been busy but enjoying myself with shopping for Christmas gifts & wrapping them up. After all, what's Christmas without giving? It's an opportunity of giving & bringing joy to others :)


On Christmas Day, my entire Toh family clan is coming over to my house for a Christmas lunch. Initially, I only wanted to make it a simple pot-luck meal, but my siblings were so excited over it, they even went grocery shopping together & spent alot of money buying lots of stuffs! My brother is cooking chicken curry & spring rolls, my sisters are cooking kebab sticks, nuggets, beehoon, jelly, etc... Hmm... I wonder what am I going to prepare... I'm lousy at this... :p making me stressed, but I'm still looking forward to spending time with them! :D

No comments: