* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My birthday :) - 26 years young!

I just realised I have forgotten to upload some of my 26 years young pictures...

I was in Jakarta on my birthday, so the next day when I'm back in Singapore, James took leave to spend the day with me. But I fell sick on that day! :-( He wanted to bring me to a dining restuarant well-known for its steak located on the 5th floor inside Takashimaya, but as I was having diarrhea, I didn't feel like eating that. I didn't want him to spend the money on an expensive meal while I'm still having diarrhea, just doesn't makes sense. I didn't have the appetite for anything too, so I suggested having my favourite Spiced Pork Cubes Nissin Noodles at Central Cafe.


Some days later on an evening when I don't have to work or meet client, I cooked my own version with some added ingredients, but of course, it didn't taste as good... but still tasty as a home-cooked dish :)


My cell group also celebrated my birthday for me, and they bought me a dark-chocolate cake! I love dark-chocolates! Not only that, the cake was so pretty! It has "gold-dust" sprinkled over it, but its edible powder of course. & I love tasteful gold colour too!
Look, the cake even matches my gold colour bag & table sash.

No comments: