* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby is so active! Kicking me so often nowadays...

I can start to feel baby kicking in my stomach since the past 2 weeks. In the beginning, it was not very obvious, & it only feels like butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Nowadays, she's getting more active & energetic, so can feel it very obviously already. I was having an appointment with a client just now, & baby was so restless, she was kicking me non-stop. It was so distracting :-( I must "teach" her not to disturb mummy when mummy is working in future... Hee...


Last sat, JAMs took our students to Clarke Quay.
Lisha took a picture of me & William - one of my favourite students in my JAMs bus. She just posted it on Facebook, so sharing with you... :) How he has grown over the years! He has been my student for the past 5 years, & I still remember when I first took over him as my student... I will never forget those days... He is the first student so far who has ever made me cry.
The second is Sato when he bite me in my tights & it was bleeding & so bruised, I hid in the ladies to cry after that. A picture of me feeding Sato. He is many many times bigger than me! He has the size of a sumo wrestler!
William is an hyperactive mentally-challenged kid, & was also a very difficult boy. He would intentionally do irritating things to catch my attention. For a season, he would pee in the bus journey to church every week. Once, he even played with the pool of urine with his hands & while I squat down to clean up the mess, he then grabbed my hair with his urine-filled hands! He even had the cheeks to laugh to me! How memorable that day is. Sometimes he would lie down under the chairs in the bus or he would kick me or pull my hair just to catch my attention. There were occasions when I visit his mom at his house, I would find her crying cause she really don't know what to do with him anymore.

I believe God did a miracle for him. All those weekly preachings in the service must have helped & it is definitely the works of the Holy Spirit. Now he's a changed boy! He's one of the most lovable students in JAMs. Alot of teachers sang praises about him to me, telling me how cute he is. There is no trace of his past behavior anymore. He is still cheeky, but not naughty. When we went Clarke Quay last sat, he was holding on to my hands the whole time. When he did let go of my hands to look at things that interests him, he would soon turn back to find me again. In the past, he would just run off on his own. After so many years, he has also grown so close to me, to my heart :-) He is a special child, yes, a special child forever in my eyes.

No comments: