* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My daily dosage of love

I cooked pasta for the 1st time, & think it was a very successful attempt :)

These are my daily intake of medicines for myself & baby. I call them my daily dosage of love. Initially I was quite unhappy about taking so many medicines. In my first trimester, I always feel like throwing up every time I swallowed them, there were just so many of them... I feel so sick of them... But then, I came to realise that they are essential and good for the baby, hence, now I discipline myself to eat them & now, I no longer feel unhappy about taking them anymore :)

This is my new addition of medicine - aspirin, as I have introduced in my previous post. I think it looks very cute! Inside each small capsule, there are many tiny white bits that resembles snow flakes (don't really know how to describe them... but they really looks beautiful!). The back of the each pack of tablets even had days indications so that I won't miss taking any of them. So thoughtful of the pharmacy producing them :)

No comments: