* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Moody...

My overall emotions since my pregnancy has been more downs than ups... with all the hormones changing, I would feel depressed easily. James said I handled them pretty well already. Hmm... considering the fact that I didn't have any emotional outbursts yet? But of course he has no idea that I would wake up at times in the night & cry. Sometimes I'll wake up with a headache or dizzy spell (remember my low blood count?) in the morning, & it kinda ruined my mood for the morning too.

The last few days were the worst cause I'll cry easily. Sometimes I can't even control my tears. Last Sun, I even teared in the MRT after a tiff with James. I felt so embarrassed, but I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I hate being so emotional, it's just so unlike me. Also, it's not good for baby too. I don't want her to feel my unhappy mood. I want her to be a smiley person. Last Sun, I saw a very cheerful little girl in the foodcourt. James said she's adorable because she's always smiling, & she smiles at the simplest thing. I want baby to be like that too :) I must really try to spend more time with God, I know it'll help.

Btw, I think we have settled on her Chinese name -- Huang En Hui (meaning grace). We chose it during the 2nd month of my pregnancy because we believe that God's grace has filled both our lives & even hers', so that's how we can agree on the name easily. She won't be having any dialect name. As for her Christian name... we still can't agree on it. We won't be naming her Grace because I thought that name sounds a little "old-fashioned". No offense to those named Grace though... just a personal preference :-p I personally love the name Natasha, but James don't like it. He threw in other names, but I don't like them... so headache...

Yesterday evening, we were celebrating Kumar's birthday at Adiel's house. Most of them played "Heart Attack". I couldn't play it of course in my pregnancy state, but I really envied them having so much fun. James seemed to have enjoyed himself alot. I can only participate in safe but boring activity like watching movie on Starhub Cablevision with Terence & Peter on the couch.

No comments: