* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Friday, May 29, 2009

Interesting & innocent thoughts of my nephew

My nephew, Zander, is only 3 years old, & he's a real smart boy. My family has been "preparing" him for my unborn child, so they have been trying to educate him that I have a baby in my stomach & he gotta be gentle around me. So every time he sees me, he would point to my stomach & ask me the same question, "where is the baby?" & I would reply him that the baby is inside my stomach.
Yesterday, he came to my house & was lying on my bed. Now there is my cushion lying hidden under my blanket. He then stroked the protruding bump of the hidden cushion very gently & then excitedly turn to me & innocently exclaimed, "the baby is here?!" He must have been thinking that I must be hiding the baby everyday under my blanket, & that explains why he can't see my baby... I pointed to my stomach & asked him, "then what is inside my stomach?" He answered "baby", & then kept quiet with a confused look. Seconds later, he advanced further to ask, "why the baby don't want to come out of your stomach?" I was speechless...

No comments: