* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Finally, My New House!

Finally I can have a place that I can call home again! Today, my pastor finally announced our new home & it's Suntec Convention Centre! The best part is that we are not going to rent it; we are going to co-own it! Wow, our next miracle building!

I teared when Pastor announced it. Felt that after 4 long years, we finally don't have to be like Moses & his people gathering in "tents" anymore. Not only can we have a place of our own, we can now earn revenue from the rent collected from the rental of those convention halls (especially for IT shows) & use it to extend our humanitarian works etc. I never imagine we could own a convention centre, or even the nation's pride (equivalent to U.S. World Trade Centre?), but we did. Isn't my God amazing?

I wish I could share with James the good news, but he's offshore & uncontactable again. I believe it will be a very pleasant surprise for him too. I can't wait to share with him the wonderful news!

This thought kept flashing across my mind as I sat listening, "if God can do something so great for my church, why can't He perform something as great for me in my life too?" Maybe He can, but it all boils down to "am I willing to walk that path & sacrifices that comes along the way?"

I need a miracle, & I'm sure God known it too well. His miracle for my church was not a "from Jurong West to Jurong East" miracle, but a "from the end of nowhere to the centre of influence" miracle. He is not limited in bringing me the miracle breakthrough, but how can I have it? By giving out of my lack? By giving what I really needed? Can I really be like the widow woman who gave her all out of her lack?

I do not know & I did not pledge today. I wanted to be sure. James wanted me to pray about the amount which I still am not sure. This is the most challenging & difficult Arise & Build thus far. I hope I will hear the amount from God soon. Am I ready to obey? I know as difficult as it would be, I have to. Without obedience, He would not accept it.

Do I have faith in my giving? Well... I would not need faith if I have no doubts. It is so easy at times like this to look at your own needs more than anything else. But I must believe. & I must believe that HIM alone deserves all the glory (& all that I have)!

No comments: