* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pets

Some people likes to collect pets.

I know of one person who does. He likes it because pets to him, are easy to maintain & easily disposable.

I walked into his pet shop yesterday & there were:

1. Dog
Loyal, although not a very smart animal. Always sincerely believing, but sincerely wrong.

2. Cat
Not loyal, but still a little adorable because can cuddle well at the right time.

3. Snake (I got phobia of snakes, so no image here)
Sly, & no loyalty. But survives because it knows where the wind blows.

4. Bull
Hot tempered, but beyond the temper, has a simple heart.

5. Fishes
Always kept in a tank, so had no idea how the outside world functions.

What an interesting pet shop!

Too bad, I'm not into pets.

No comments: