* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Real Love Works @ Fort Canning

This is the 1st time I have signed up for a couple activity event, somemore it's organised by our very own government (or rather named marriage central)! They are expecting up to 1000 couples, so think it's gonna be a massive scale.

My 1st thought was "wow, sure have lots of mosquitoes, people, ..." I still remember lying on the grass for our wedding photoshoot & I ended up with lots of bugs bites for the day. But I was so enticed by the $100 pinic basket offer! Heck, I decided to give it a shot. Anyway, it's a new experience for us ;) Though I'm can't help wondering if it's gonna be romantic or "you look at me, I look at you = boring! + feed mosquito" on that day... well, we never know till we try it anyway...

If you are interested, you may join the event by registering on the website by clicking below:


Do let me know if you have joined too!

1 comment:

Aaron Koh said...

Dear Gina,

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Aaron and I handle the Social Media aspect for Marriage Central.

We would like to thank you for signing up for Real Love Works @ Fort Canning.

We look forward to seeing you on 20th March!

If you are on Facebook, we would like to invite you to join us as a fan at http://www.facebook.com/marriagecentral to get the latest updates from Marriage Central.

As part of Real Love Works 2010, we also have other exciting activities lined up, such as the Recipe for Real Love for you to vote for your favourite couple recipe.

Regards,
Aaron Koh (On Behalf Of Marriage Central)