* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meeting with God

I'd been feeling very happy recently because I'd attended cell group meeting last week & prayer meeting yesterday. For all you singles & childless, you'll never understand that it is really a privilege to attend them. So when I am able to serve this week for JAMs big day, I am delirious! Feels connected again :) But of course I really appreciate those people around me for never letting me lose that connection. & for James for putting in the effort to serve so that one of us still stays connected even though I know he is tired out from work, taking care of Charis, & doing housework (yes, he's a good hubby who does housework! =)

For those single & childless ones, please really appreciate & enjoy church service. I never knew how blessed I was when I was in the main auditorium enjoying God's presence every week until I'm stuck in nursery with Charis. There's lots of distractions in nursery, e.g. parents talking to each other, babies "talking" to each other, babies crying/wailing, parents talking to babies... & I'm guilty too :p Every time Pastor preached a good sermon or there's a good worship, I wish I was out there in the main auditorium & I'll feel so sad being stuck in nursery. People are lying when they say there's no distance in God. Main auditorium is the holies of holies; nursery is the outer court. Though there is still the presence of God everywhere, but distance still determine whether you are in holies of holies or outer court.

No comments: