* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Maid or Mad?

My maid arrived last Saturday. I was overjoyed because I can finally have the time to be able to work & do my own things now.

I am also overjoyed because mainly, I don't have to change diaper for my brother anymore! 2 months ago when he was just discharged from the hospital, he was still very weak & not able to walk. He will poo-poo 2-5 times/day! & I will have to clean his diapers. I loathe it, but I never complained about it (Just like you don't see a mother complaining about cleaning up her baby's poo-poo right?).

However he has recovered quite a fair bit & is less dependent compared to 2 months ago. He now tries to walk to the toilet a few times a day now to make our "cleaning" job so much easier. Even bathing him has also become much easier. But my maid complaint to me yesterday night about how she has to clean him when he "couldn't make it in time & poo-poo in his diaper in the toilet". She has not seen how I had to clean the soiled bedsheets twice a day & even the sofa & the trails left behind from the living room all the way to the toilet! A maid complaining to her Madam when her Madam had seen & done even more dirtier job than her! She must be kidding me?!

On Tuesday when I was not at my mom's place, my brother complained to me later that the maid had been receiving phone calls numerous times a day! First time I wasn't at my mom's place & only her 4th day into her new job & she is so bold already!

Then yesterday night, when I returned from Vanessa's house, my brother said he almost fell down! He was walking with his walking frame, and the maid was looking everywhere except at him, & wasn't even holding him. His legs started to wobble & the walking frame gave way. He almost fell down but the maid managed to catch him before he did. My sister, Serene, scolded her big time. My brother cannot afford a fall because it may cause him to be paralysed. How can we ever trust her?

Haiz... maid or mad? It rhymes.

No comments: