* my beautiful world *

Where my life journeys get more beautiful each day because of all the special people and unique experiences in my life...

Monday, October 19, 2009

An Awesome Weekend!

Last Friday was my first cell group meeting after my labor. I was physically tired from taking care of Charis, working, & going to the hospital to visit my brother. So during the preaching, I had to try very hard to keep awake. I saw James yawning a few times too! ;) But I was really glad I'd made it for cell group meeting. I didn't realise how much I missed the presence of God until we worship Him after the preaching. It dawned on to me that the presence of God is my home - that's where I belong, that's where I grown up in. God spoke to both James & me. When I'm soak in the presence of God, just hearing His voice & Him reassuring me of His love is good enough. I don't even need Him to give solutions for my situation anymore.

The next day was just as awesome. I finally got to meet my JAMs students again! =) I didn't tell my N11 students beforehand that I was going to turn up because I was hoping to give them a surprise, so I was a little disappointed when some of them didn't come on that day. Some of them asked me about Charis, and it made me very happy :) I was happy not because they asked me about someone who is precious to me, but I was happy because it shows that they have learn to be interested in others & to care for them too. It brings joy to me to see that my "children" have "grown up".




On the same afternoon, I attended church service. Pastor Zhuang said, "Don't stay in your valley, but walk through it. Keep walking." I like that! I'm not going to stay, I am going to walk! As what he said, "we are planted, not buried". Whatever buried is dead, but whatever that is planted will birth forth in due season. I am going to bring life into my situation at God's timing!

Yesterday, I went out with some of my close girlfriends. One of them is going through a difficult time too & she is fasting for 40 days. That's a person who don't sit around and moan, but is actively depending on God. Sometimes she may become emotional again, after all, she is human right? But I know she will come out of it stronger.

I was really happy to be able to hang out with my girlfriends again. I am determined that I'm still going to have a life even though I have Charis now. I just have to make more effort. Motherhood doesn't mean your life just evolve around your children. James and me are already planning for our next honeymoon :) & I am also making sure I get back into shape by losing those "pregnancy fats".

No comments: